Category 2 Cable, Supports up to 4K Resolution
Fosmon's High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is a category 2 cable, meaning higher resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz are supported. Category 1 supports up to 1080i, only 25% of the total pixels in 4K resolutions. HDCP is supported.
HDMI Features from the Latest Specifications
This cable supports the latest HDMI specifications and their features, such as 3D, CEC, ARC, Deep Color, Dolby TrueHD bitstream capability, DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capability, and more-provided that both the input and output devices support the respective feature.
Gold-plated connectors help resist corrosion and reduce tarnish to provide the highest signal transfer rate. Molded strain-relief design helps less plug/socket pressure for extra durability.
Specifications & Features
• 30 AWG
• HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Category 2 cable that's compatible with all HDMI versions
• Supports 4K resolutions at 60Hz-four times the number of pixels in Full HD resolutions
• Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
• 3D, ARC, CEC, Deep Color, and HDCP support
• Gold-plated, male-to-male connectors designed for the highest signal transfer rate and corrosion resistance
• Molded strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure
• 18 Gbps total TMDS throughput, 600 MHz pixel clock rate