Voion Digital Indoor HD TV Antenna
1. The antenna picks up free broadcast High Definition TV signals such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox.
2.Reversible with black or white sides to match your home's decoration,it also can be Safely painted for a more customized look.Without Worrying About Reception Or Signal Loss.
3. Easily hidden behind a picture, bookshelf or television. Both compact and easy to mount, the antenna works just as well in modern, spacious homes as it does in smaller urban apartments, studios, dorm rooms, and workshops.
4. Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
5. You can put it higher on wall; lay flat on table; place it high on window (strongly recommended)
1. If you use a flat HDTV, please go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can't watch HD channels.
Frequency range: 87.5-240MHz, 470-862MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Supports 1080p HD
Untra paper-thin HDTV antenna design,the thickness is only 0.03 inch.
Reception distance:40 miles to the tower
Design in California. Made in China.
What you can get !
1x Voion Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna 35 Mile Range
1x Voion manual
Open Your Free HD TV Trip- Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals. With the Voion antenna, All your local favorites is absolutely free. Really never pay for cable or satellite again.
Reversible- black and white surface will blend in with your home decor. It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
Full HD- It delivers full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV. With free, uncompressed, over-the-air television, the HD picture quality is actually better than with cable or satellite.
Paintable - Can be Safely Painted to Match Your Home Décor Without Worrying About Reception Or Signal Loss.
Easy Installation. Just with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels. The antenna will do all the work itself.