- Soft, light weight, super slim, less than an inch thick (0.02¡±) with Omni-directional reception pattern.
- With table stand and double sided sticker included, convenient for multi-positioning.
Search Signal Strength and Select Antenna before order.
- Find out which channels are available at your location via DTV Reception Maps (http://dtv.gov.maps).
- For weak signal reception, an amplified antenna with longer range is recommended.
- The number of channels received will also be affected by the building structure or surrounding obstacles, or electromagnetic interference nearby.
- Place the antenna in a clear path between transmitter and reception location.
- Any obstacles surrounding will cause signal reflecting and weakening. In this case, an antenna with longer receiving range is recommended.
- Re-scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
- Install the antenna in a location that is as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
- Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
Receiving Range: 30 miles from point of signal origination
Frequency Range: 87.5~230MHz, 470~862MHz
Frequency Band: VHF/UHF
Reception Pattern: Omni-directional
Cable Length: 10ft
Size: 7.83x8.66x0.04 in
2) Antenna Stand
3) Double Sided Foam Sticker