Nothing beats enjoying a good cup of coffee in your own home: less cost, and more time for enjoyment. 90% of Americans consume coffee daily in different ways, turning this drink into a necessity. But instead of rushing to your favorite coffee shop and risk getting stuck in a line of rush hour coffee drinkers, why not make your own at home? We’re going to show you the 7 best coffee maker under 50 dollars so you can enjoy a good cup of joe without stepping out of the house.
|Mueller Ultra Coffee Maker||Power up your mornings with freshly brewed coffee in the Mueller Ultra Coffee Maker.|
|SHARDOR Drip Coffee Maker||Enjoy high-tech features on your coffee maker with the SHARDOR Drip Coffee Maker.|
|Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker||Make single-serve coffee and a pot of coffee in one machine with the Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker.|
|Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker||Do you prefer traditional coffee makers? Then the Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker is just right for you!|
|Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker||Enjoy three different brewing options with the Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker.|
|BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker||Minimalist, sleek, and affordable—that’s how your coffee maker should be with the BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker.|
|Cafe du Chateau French Press Coffee Maker||Prepare coffee the classic french way with the Cafe du Chateau French Press Coffee Maker.|
A Detailed Review On The 7 Best Coffee Makers Under $50
Mueller Ultra Coffee Maker
Power up your mornings with freshly brewed coffee in the Mueller Ultra Coffee Maker.
This stainless steel coffee maker promises best-tasting coffee with its brew-strength control. Enjoy a regular taste or a bold flavor before heading out for work. Speaking of rushing to work, if you ever need to pour a cup of coffee anytime during the brew cycle, all you need to do is use the pause-and-serve function and pour yourself a cup of coffee.
This coffee maker’s unique carafe design is just one of the reasons it’s one of the 7 best coffee makers under 50 dollars. This feature ensures you get the most out of your brew down to the last drop. It has a permanent coffee filter, saving you a lot of money in the process. It has a built-in water reservoir, so you have hassle-free, mess-free water refilling.
The Mueller Ultra Coffee Maker needs a slip-proof foundation to prevent it from moving while you brew your coffee. Because the device is lightweight, it will move when you start pressing the buttons. We recommend that you set it on a slip-proof mat to prevent wobbles.
- It uses a carafe design to prevent leaks and dripping
- It uses a permanent coffee filter
- It has regular and bold coffee flavor options for versatility
- The clock on the coffee maker does not stay illuminated for long
- It doesn’t make a sound to indicate coffee making is complete
- It requires a slip-proof bottom for stability
SHARDOR Drip Coffee Maker
Enjoy high-tech features on your coffee maker with the SHARDOR Drip Coffee Maker.
This sleek and affordable coffee maker has an LCD touchscreen, making it easy and convenient to manage. Choose the start time and the strength settings with just a few buttons. Set the perfect time to brew coffee with its programmable functions that ensure safety and power-saving features.
Are you in a hurry? Pour yourself some coffee mid-brew using its anti-drip, pause-and-pour system, ensuring mess-free, drip-free countertops. The carafe is made of durable plexiglass with a comfortable grip handle to quickly pour cups of coffee to yourself and family members.
Coffee enjoyment is subjective, and some users claim that the SHARDOR Drip Coffee Maker does not heat the coffee enough, while some are satisfied. To avoid this experience, we recommend that you check with the manufacturer about this product’s specifics.
- It has an advanced showerhead technology for even saturation
- It has a water window so you can easily view the amount of water needed
- It has a capacity of 10 cups and keeps your coffee warm 2 hours after brewing
- The display time and automatic cycles use military time, which many users are not familiar with
- The spout of the coffee pot dribbles after pouring
- The brewing sound is too loud
Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker
Make single-serve coffee and a pot of coffee in one machine with the Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker.
If brewing an entire carafe is too much for you, this coffee maker allows a single-serve brewer. It makes strong and intense single-cup brews, with a 60-oz water reservoir, because more coffee is always better. The unit includes a 12-cup glass carafe and a heating plate, with pause and pour features for mid-brew coffee servings.
Are you particular about your schedules? The Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker comes with a programmable carafe auto brew function so you can set it to brew coffee for you in the morning, just in time for breakfast. These useful features make it one of the 7 best coffee maker under 50 dollars on our list. They also have different K-cup pod varieties in cocoa and tea sold separately.
The pot of the Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker drips a lot when pouring coffee. This may be a design flaw that needs improvement, so we recommend that you check this carefully before making a purchase.
- It can brew a pot and a cup in one device
- It has a strong brew option for bolder and stronger single-serve coffee
- It has an advance programmable feature of up to 24 hours
- It drips coffee when you pour because of the spout’s design
- It makes a loud noise while brewing
- The brewing quality from pot to pot is not consistent
Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
Do you prefer traditional coffee makers? Then the Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker is just right for you!
This classic stainless steel coffee maker can make as much as 12 cups of coffee in a few minutes and keeps it hot automatically.
The design is all about convenience when pouring with its easy pour spout. It has a signal light that indicates you’re ready to serve the coffee. With a durable and elegant stainless steel design, you won’t be ashamed to present to your guests.
Traditional devices are always a good idea, especially if it’s all about functionality. The simple features of the Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker mean there’s less room for error and more opportunities to enjoy coffee. It takes at least one minute to brew a cup, so it’s fast and reliable. With stainless steel inner fixtures, it’s more durable and easier to clean.
Although this percolator is a good choice for many people, it may not be ideal for those who prefer programmable machines that prepare coffee in advance. Some users also report a metallic taste when brewing the first few times.
- It has a simple signal light that indicates brewing is finished
- The filter basket is made of stainless steel, so it’s durable and easy to clean
- It has an easy pour spout that prevents dripping
- It takes a while to set up, which is not ideal for people rushing all the time
- The long spout may overshoot your coffee
- It needs a lot of power to support its wattage
Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker
Enjoy three different brewing options with the Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker.
This sleek and black coffee maker can make as many as 12 cups of coffee in one brew. The front fill water reservoir is easy to manage and monitor. This coffee maker is one of the 7 best coffee maker under 50 dollars because of its impressive, customized brew strength. It has regular and bold taste settings and one to four cup options.
This coffee maker gives you reminders when to clean so you can savor the coffee experience. It has a self-cleaning cycle to prevent the build-up of gunk that affects your coffee’s taste. It has an auto-pause-and-pour feature so you can enjoy a cup mid-brew, and an automatic shut off feature for your safety.
The coffee of the Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker starts warm, but by the time it brews halfway, it is not hot anymore. For people who are very particular about their coffee’s temperature, they should take this aspect into consideration.
- It has an auto-clean cycle and reminder to make sure nothing will affect your coffee’s taste
- It can brew small amounts with its one to four cups brewing options
- It has a programmable feature and an auto-shutoff system for your safety
- The coffee is not hot enough according to user reviews
- It is challenging to put the coffee filter holder back to its position
- It sometimes leaks water when you remove the carafe mid-brew
BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker
Minimalist, sleek, and affordable—that’s how your coffee maker should be with the BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker.
Keep your coffee piping hot with the double-walled and vacuum-sealed structure of this coffee maker’s carafe. This thermal carafe will keep your coffee at its best drinking temperature for hours, making it ideal for brewing coffee in advance. It has a large capacity so more people can enjoy your coffee. This machine boasts a no-drip perfect pour spout that prevents spills and drips.
No matter your preference for coffee intensity, this machine got you covered with its customizable drinking options. It has a brew strength sector with options for brewing smaller amounts of one to four cups. It has an even stream shower head feature that ensures water is evenly dispensed over the coffee, giving you a rich flavor. Its wide opening carafe makes cleaning easy and breezy.
Some users say that the BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker is not durable enough to last more than five months of heavy use. For some, it has lasted as long as two years. It should be alright for its price, but we recommend studying the specifications carefully before making a purchase.
- It has customizable brewing options for brew strength and small serve brewing
- It is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe
- It uses a thermal carafe to ensure your coffee is always warm
- It does not last very long
- The LCD is difficult to read according to some reviews
- The water is delivered to the basket too fast
Cafe du Chateau French Press Coffee Maker
Prepare coffee the classic french way with the Cafe du Chateau French Press Coffee Maker.
Sometimes, coffee is best enjoyed the traditional way. That’s why we picked this coffee maker as one of the 7 best coffee maker under 50 dollars. Every piece is 304-grade stainless steel, so it’s protected from rust while maintaining its shine. The borosilicate glass carafe is durable enough to stand boiling water so you can enjoy your coffee hot—the way it’s supposed to be enjoyed.
We know enjoying the perfect cup is essential every time. That’s why this French press uses a 4-level filtration system: Stainless steel filters, a durable plunger, base plate, and a top lid strainer, so your coffee is enjoyed pure with no grounds. All materials are food grade with certified lab tests. This thermal resistance press makes up to 8 cups of delicious coffee.
It is challenging to remove the glass of the Cafe du Chateau French Press Coffee Maker from its outer casing. And when washing this area, it takes a long time to dry. According to user reviews, when the water gets between the glass bottom and the metal, mold can build-up and cause problems.
- It uses high-quality, 304 stainless steel materials
- It utilizes a 4-level filtration system so you can enjoy coffee without the grounds
- It is BPA free and safe to use
- Fine powder grinds are not filtered well by this coffee maker
- Some users don’t like the plastic component on the top of the French press
- The water is trapped in the glass container and the stainless steel
Enjoying coffee in your own home would be the best idea ever with the 7 best coffee maker under 50 dollars. Coffee lovers are unique, just like coffee. And even if there are a lot of coffee makers out there, finding the perfect one is like finding a perfect partner—constantly inspiring you in the morning. Know more about coffee makers.