Multipurpose, multifunctional, and easy to use—these are the things that make any kitchen device worth buying. Not everyone has space for multiple devices, and it’s a good thing manufacturers are coming up with ways to make the kitchen more comfortable and less cluttered. The microwave oven is a favorite for many homeowners because it’s practical and highly functional. You don’t need to choose one or the other, because you can have both, and we’ll show you the 7 best microwave oven 2020 has to offer because this year, your kitchen could use a major change.
|Toshiba EM925A5A-SS Microwave Oven||Enjoy some of your favorite snacks like pizza and popcorn with the Toshiba Microwave Oven.|
|Sharp Electronics Corporation 1200 Watt Microwave Oven||Cook food conveniently for the whole family to enjoy with the Sharp Microwave Oven.|
|Panasonic Microwave Oven||Entrust your cooking to the pros with the Panasonic Microwave Oven with its seamless cooking power for even heating.|
|BLACK+DECKER EM720CB7 Digital Microwave Oven||Make more cooking memories in the comforts of your kitchen with the BLACK+DECKER Digital Microwave Oven.|
|Farberware Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven||Get cooking and heating done in minutes with the Farberware Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven.|
|Commercial Chef Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven||Go with more traditional controls for cooking in the Commercial Chef Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven.|
|Samsung Electronics MG11H2020CT 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Grill Microwave||If you need a touch of style on your countertop, the Samsung MG11H2020CT microwave is the right one for you!|
A Detailed Review On The 7 Best Microwave Ovens of 2020
Toshiba EM925A5A-SS Microwave Oven
Enjoy some of your favorite snacks like pizza and popcorn with the Toshiba Microwave Oven.
The sleek and stylish design of this microwave oven makes cooking feel like a breeze. It has pre-programmed menu options for reheating a meal and thawing vegetables. And if you have children at home, it has a child safety lock feature for your ease of mind. The power-saving mode is an eco-friendly option for more savings.
The easy to read control panel of the Toshiba Microwave Oven makes this even more useful for people who need assistance operating devices. If the beeping in a microwave is a nuisance to you, this microwave oven offers a mute option, so you don’t wake or disturb anyone else in the house.
Over time, it may take longer to heat some food. According to some users, a dinner plate could be heated in 3 minutes the first few times. After a few uses, it needs 6 minutes to fully heat a dinner plate. Although this is not the same for all users, we recommend checking with the manufacturer on this particular issue.
- It has a clear interior view so you can monitor your food while cooking
- It has a mute option
- It has an energy-saving eco mode
- The rotating center plate comes off often
- It has a popcorn mode that’s not accurate
- The user interface is still complex for some users
Sharp Electronics Corporation 1200 Watt Microwave Oven
Cook food conveniently for the whole family to enjoy with the Sharp Microwave Oven.
This extra-large microwave oven has a generous capacity suitable for large families. It fits in large casserole dishes and serving trays with ease for convenient heating and cooking. It has six sensor presets like beverage, potato, and frozen vegetables that adjust the cooking time so you can get everything done fast. It has a melt/soften feature for ice-cream, butter, and cheese with an auto-defrost feature for meat, poultry, and seafood.
This microwave oven boasts precise cooking technology, designed to make your life easier. You don’t have to keep calculating thaw time with its accurate defrosting presets that adjust to the product’s weight. It has 1200-watts of power that you can rely on for your heating needs.
Because of the exterior design of the Sharp Microwave Oven, it is hard to keep clean. Fingerprints and other marks can be easily seen on its exterior. The sleek, black design may work for some, but if you are particular about keeping your appliances shiny, this may not be too ideal for you.
- It has six reheating presets with three different auto-defrost features
- It has a blue LED display, making it look classy and modern
- It is an extra-large capacity microwave oven perfect for big families who love to feast
- The light of the unit sometimes stays on, preventing proper function
- The user interface easily gets dirty
- The control panel is black and is challenging to see in the dark
Panasonic Microwave Oven
Entrust your cooking to the pros with the Panasonic Microwave Oven with its seamless cooking power for even heating.
This device has an impressive inverter technology landing a spot as one of the 7 best microwave oven 2020 has to offer. This patented technology ensures power is evenly distributed to food without the risk of overheating. It also has an advanced turbo defrost system that speeds up thawing time, making it a perfect kitchen companion for people always on the go.
The Genius sensor of this microwave oven allows the power to adjust automatically depending on the food type. And with its 14 preset menu options, you can enjoy a wide range of cooking versatility. It has a keep warm feature that keeps food like soups and sauce warm until it is ready to be served.
According to some user reviews, when the Panasonic Microwave Oven wears over time, it eventually starts to overheat. In 2.5 to 3 years, there is a possibility that you buy a new product. This aspect of its wear and tear is something to consider before purchasing.
- It is lightweight and consumes less countertop space compared to other models
- It has a keep warm feature
- It has smart cooking settings and preset options for convenience
- It has a reflective surface, which makes it challenging for you to check on your food
- A warranty does not cover the inverter
- The light in the microwave can cause burning if damaged
BLACK+DECKER EM720CB7 Digital Microwave Oven
Make more cooking memories in the comforts of your kitchen with the BLACK+DECKER Digital Microwave Oven.
This sleek and black microwave oven has 700 watts of power with ten adjustable power settings for the versatility of use. There’s no need for guesswork with the pre-programmed buttons for popcorn, pizza, potato, and vegetables. And if you’re worried about your children, this microwave’s child safety lock feature should keep you worry-free.
The time cook feature of the BLACK+DECKER Digital Microwave Oven has ten options to choose from. And if you ever find yourself wondering how to thaw frozen products, you can use the defrosting options based on time or weight. The kitchen timer and removable turntable also make cooking easier for you.
The control panel is difficult to operate in the dark because the controls are not lit. In kitchens with insufficient lighting, this may be a challenge and a hassle. Before purchasing this item, we recommend that you consider your place of installation.
- It has pre-programmed buttons for different products
- It comes in two models with 700 or 900-watt power
- It has a removable turntable for even cooking, easy to clean
- It has an inaccurate potato setting that works well, depending on its size
- It cooks slow
- The controls are not lit and may be challenging to operate in the dark
Farberware Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven
Get cooking and heating done in minutes with the Farberware Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven.
This microwave oven uses 1000-watt power for cooking efficiency. Power doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice on style, because this model comes in six different colors that can complement your kitchen interiors, which is why it is one of the 7 best microwave oven 2020 has to offer.
The Farberware Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven has an easy-to-read LED display that highlights different cooking settings for your convenience. You can cook fast with its express cooking feature by using the number pad, and with its powerful wattage, you’re sure to get the work done. There is a child lock safety feature on the control to prevent accidental access, ensuring the whole family’s safety.
According to some user reviews, the Farberware Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven rusts after months of use. Although it’s natural for products to wear and tear over time, corrosion on a machine designed for cooking may be worth looking into before a purchase.
- It has a defrost feature with weight and time options
- It has a large turntable that allows even cooking
- It has 1000 watts of power to assist you with all your cooking and heating needs
- The buttons on the control panel start peeling off over time
- The size is too bulky for limited countertop spaces
- When the bulb starts malfunctioning, it is very challenging to have it changed
Commercial Chef Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven
Go with more traditional controls for cooking in the Commercial Chef Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven.
This classic white microwave oven has a clean design with two dials for controls. Unlike more modern microwave oven models with LED displays and touchpads, this rotary dial mechanism is perfect for people who prefer simple and basic controls. It has a grip handle, so the door is easy to manage, completing its essential functions.
This easy-to-operate microwave oven is compact and easy to clean, requiring minimal maintenance efforts—a perfect kitchen companion. You can reheat different food items with its high settings ideal for heavy-duty cooking tasks. It has lower settings to soften dairy products and six different power levels for cooking other products.
Although most users prefer the manual controls, the numbers on the dial are too small. Some users report that because of this minor detail, it becomes difficult to manage. If you have poor eyesight, we recommend that you consider this aspect of the product.
- It has a compact size that’s perfect for small apartments and countertops with limited space
- The rotary dials are easy to control, perfect for people who want more basic settings
- There are no lights on its electronic display, so it doesn’t disrupt sleep
- The cord is not long enough for any wall outlet
- The pads are not slip-proof and may move around certain surfaces
- The numbers on the dial are too small for weak eyes
Samsung Electronics MG11H2020CT 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Grill Microwave
If you need a touch of style on your countertop, the Samsung Electronics MG11H2020CT 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Grill Microwave is the right one for you!
This chic, sleek microwave oven has a modern style that’s perfect for your countertop. One look at this device, and you’ll know why it’s one of the seven best microwave oven 2020 has to offer. With its ceramic enamel interiors, you’ll enjoy scratch-proof and easy-to-clean benefits. This microwave oven’s mirror surface gives it a premium look that you won’t be ashamed to show off in your kitchen.
Do you like crispy food? The grilling element of the Samsung grill microwave makes preparing crispy food, like pizza, a breeze. There are 37 preset auto-cook settings that allow precise cooking, powered by 1,000 watts. It also has a child safety lock to avoid any kitchen accidents.
According to some reviews, this microwave oven doesn’t last as long as expected. Although wear-and-tear is typical for devices, users expect this brand to last longer. However, this isn’t the same for everyone. We recommend that you check with the manufacturer for maintenance tips so you can prolong the lifespan of this microwave.
- It has a unique mirror design that looks modern and sleek
- It has 10 power levels and 37 auto-cook settings so you can heat and cook different products
- It has ceramic enamel interiors that are scratch proof and easy to clean
- It does not heat evenly on some food
- The turntable is fragile and may break easily
- The door encounters issues closing after months of use
If the kitchen is the heart of the home, then your heart needs all the support it needs, so it rests easily. Now that you know the 7 best microwave oven 2020 has to offer, we hope you find the best one to complement your kitchen and your cooking habits. Know more about kitchen appliances.