- Convert your analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously
- Inputs: Left and Right (Red/White) RCA Stereo Analog Connections
- Outputs: S/PDIF Digital Coaxial RCA and/or Optical Toslink Connections
- The output digital audio signal is 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with sampling rate at 48 Khz
- Easy to Install
- Compact Size
- Power Supply is IncludedHow it works
Simply plug in your analog audio source into the RCA jacks, then connect your digital receiving device to your choice of either coaxial or optical digital output. Both digital outputs may also be used simultaneously. Power-cycle all connected equipment, and you will be enjoying digitally converted audio from your analog source at the receiving device. The digital output signals will be a 2 channel uncompressed LPCM (linear pulse code modulation) with sampling rate at 48KHz.