What Should I Do Before Buy It ?
1. Ensure the distance between your antenna and the TV Tower within acceptable limit?you can check the information by this link :TVFool.com, To find HD channels in your local area you can use the website AntennaWeb.org or the government's DTV Reception map. You locate broadcast facilities nearest you simply by entering your zip code. The results will provide you with directions in which to face your antenna to maximize the signal reception of a specific channel or network. AntennaWeb will also help you determine which antenna is best for your environment.
2. Be sure to check your TV equipment to make sure that the antenna connector can match the TV. As far as I know, Some new 4K TVs do not support coaxial connectors.
Easy to install
1) Connect the antenna to 'ANT IN' on theback of any digital TV.
2) Put the antenna in an appropriate position
3) Scan channels: go to "Menu"---"Channel Search"and be ready to enjoy your TV programs.
Range:50 miles with amplifier
Power supply connector:USB
Suport Format: 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Impedance : 75?
Coaxial Cable : 10ft
Receiving range: VHF/UHF
If your Indoor TV antenna is not working as expected, try the following tips:
1, Check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2, Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to indoor antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.