Lavida 50 Mile Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna
No additional cost for satellite dish ormonthly fee for the cable!! Lavida Indoor HDTV Antenna helps you to get accessto FREE channels, and enjoy Crystal clear TV with up to 50 miles away from thesignal tower.
1. Frequency range:170-240Mhz,470-862Mhz
2. VSWR:?2.0: 1
3. Impedance: 75?
4. LAN gain: 25dB
5. Connector: F Male / IEC male
6. Cable: 1.5C2V cable
7. Cable Length: 3M
8. Operation Temperature:-50~185? F (-45~85?)
9. Receiving Range: VHF/UHF/Hi-V
1) Connect the antenna to 'ANT IN' on theback of any digital TV.
2) Put the antenna in an appropriate position
3) Scan channels: go to "Menu"---"Channel Search"and be ready to enjoy your TV programs.
The number of channels and the signalstrength are influenced by the distance you are located away from the signaltower. Areas with large obstructionssuch as mountains, forest might weaken signals.
If you are located within 20 miles rangefrom the tower orthe signal is already strong enough, connection to theamplifier may not be needed.
Tips --- if your Indoor TV antenna is notworking as expected, try the following:
1, Make sure the antenna is properlyconnected between turner and Set-top box (if there is one). Leave the TV andSet-top box ON.
2, Go to TV menu page, set the mode toIndoor Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3, Reposition the amplifier antenna to a differentplace until a best receiving location is reached. Normally it works better if sticking on to a windowor a wall.