NEW 2018 VERSION Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna 60 Mile Range!
For the best reception please check the following conditions
1.Keep the antenna away from the sources of interference, keep the antenna away from those big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner, elevator, hair dryer and microwave oven etc.
2.Place the antenna near windows for best results.
3.If there are interference between antenna and transmission tower, it may cause some slight signal loss. Install the antenna as high as possible.
Fast and easy set up:
1) Connect the coaxial cable on the antenna to the amplifier.
2) Place the antenna, preferably on a window or as high as possible.
3) Connect the HDMI cable from the amplifier to the TV.
4) Go to input on your TV and make sure it is set for TV
5) Go to the menu on your TV and make sure it is set for "air" or "antenna", whichever you TV menu has.
6) In the menu on your TV go to "Scan for Channels" or "Channel Scan" etc., select "ok" and scan. This may take up to 20 minutes to complete.
Inside the package:
1 x Antenna with extension cable(16.5ft)
1 x External amplifier
1 x Power adapter 5V/100mA
2 x Spare 3M sticker
1 x USB power cable,
1 x Instruction manual
Free for Life,Never Pay Hugely Expensive cable or satellite fees again! You can get access to FREE HD programs forever.
We are confident in the quality of our product and give you great customer support!