1. Reception Range: 50 miles
2. Working Frequency : VHF(172-240Mhz) \ UHF(470-860Mhz)
3. Current Consumption : 20mA
4. Operation Temperature : -45 ~ 85?
5. Storage Temperature : -45 ~ 85?
6. Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC
7. VSWR : ?1.5
8. Impedence : 75 ?
9. LNA Gain : 25dB
10. Connectors : F Male
12. Cable : 1.5C-2V / Black L=4M
13. Polarization ? Linear
14. Voltage : 5V
15. Power Supply Connector : USB
How to install:
1.Place the leaf in a desired location
2.The antenna plug into the power supply, the power indicator light is bright to confirm, ensure the antenna power supply is normal.
3.Assembled antenna, the wire connection between tuner and set-top box, turn on the TV and set-top boxes switch, according to the instructions on the remote control, turn on the TV menu page.
4.To confirm the signal quality and signal strength and then slowly rotate the angle of antenna, the rotating antenna signal intensity reached the highest.
5.Press confirm scan for channels in your television menu to search all the TV programs.
6.When the TV programs are very clear you can put the leaf fixed.
How do you do when the signal not good?
You need to inspect antenna whether to normal power supply. Adjust the aerial's position and direction for the best reception, then research the channel.
1. Please find out channels available in your area via the websites: dtv.gov/maps; antennaweb.org.
2. For optimal use, please monthly rescan TV channels.
3. To get strongest signal reception, please place the antenna on the window without obstacles such as big trees, buildings or hills outdoors.