There’s no doubt that a stainless-steel fridge is perfect for your lovely kitchen. But despite its ability to resist rust, your fridge is still vulnerable to dirt and smudges. It could even become a canvass full of fingerprints! Want to know how to clean stainless steel refrigerator quickly?
Check out this article to learn the best ways on how to clean a stainless-steel fridge.
What You Must Know About Cleaning Stainless Fridge
A stainless-steel refrigerator or any other stainless-steel appliances are great because they fight off all the bad elements in your house – fire, heat, and rust. They are also extremely durable; meaning, they can last for a very long time. But don’t be surprised if your fridge would become a museum full of fingerprints and smudges. How to clean a stainless steel refrigerator?
- Always remember that not all cleaners can work on different brands of stainless-steel appliances. Before you conclude what is the best way to clean stainless-steel appliances, make sure that you have checked the manufacturer’s guide and instruction for each appliance.
- Another important thing to remember on how to clean stainless steel refrigerator is not to use cleaners that contain harsh chemicals because instead of cleaning your appliances, they will just make the condition worse.
Useful Cleaning Tips
Of course, you want to clean your fridge the quickest way possible. But you don’t have to use cleaners containing harsh chemicals to get the job done faster. There are safe, easy, and cheap alternative ways on how to clean stainless steel refrigerator.
Continue reading for more effective tips.
- Use any available cotton cloth – It is a soft material that is safe and friendly to use on your stainless-steel fridge. If you have an old cotton shirt hiding at the back of your closet, it’s perfect to use.
- Find the direction of the grain – In wiping your fridge, it is important to move the cloth on the direction of the grain and not against it. This technique is proven to be more effective.
- Safe cleaners – This technique can help save you a couple of bucks. There are available materials in your house that are perfect to use for cleaning stainless-steel refrigerator. You can use dish soaps, white vinegar, any oil, and even baking soda. These things are great alternatives to harsh cleaning agents.
- For fingerprints – Fingerprints on your fridge can be so cringing to look at. To remove it, you can use a glass cleaner. Spray the glass cleaner on the area you want to clean, and wipe it with a cotton cloth.
- For grease – Stainless steel refrigerator is vulnerable to grease. To remove grease, mix warm water and baking soda. Apply the paste on the greasy area of your fridge, and gently wipe the surface with a soft cotton cloth.
Those are some simple tips on how to clean stainless steel refrigerator. See, you don’t need to spend extra dollars on stainless-steel cleaners. You can find the cleaning agents mentioned above in your kitchen cabinets! Here’s how to prevent rust on stainless steel appliances.