How To Remove A Samsung TV Stand
In this article, we will give you an easy guide on how to remove Samsung TV stand. What more, we will also give you quick and easy steps on how to mount it on your wall.
LED TV – Stands And Wall Mounts
An LED TV is a flat panel LCD TV that uses light-emitting diodes (LED) as its backlight source. It is a more advanced technology than earlier television sets that used CCFL or cold cathode fluorescent lamps.
An LED TV uses less power but projects brighter display and sharper contrast. It has a thinner panel and emits lesser heat than the conventional LCD TV.
With its thinner panel, it does not take up too much space. Thus, it is easier to put on display in your home. You can use its built-in stand/base to display on any stable surface, whether in your entryway, living room, home office, or the bedroom.
The TV stand or base (also called pedestal stand) may seem to be a very tiny piece of a fixture on your TV. But its function inevitably affects your streaming experience. You have options to remove it and attach another base that might suit your taste. There is a variety of TV stand/base to choose from online shops or in your local appliance stores.
You may want to remove your TV stand and attach a wall mount. You can put it up on the wall to save space. Its crystal screen may blend perfectly with your house interior’s aesthetics.
How To Remove Samsung TV Stand
Samsung LED televisions come with removable stands. You can find it inside the box, unattached to the TV set when you purchase it. You may have attached it at first, but now you’ve decided to mount it on your wall. How to remove Samsung TV stand lock or pedestal stand is easy. You will need a soft sheet, a screwdriver, and a stable work area. This guide is the answer to your question, “How do I remove the stand from my Samsung TV?”
- Keep your TV screen safe from scratches by laying a soft sheet on the surface where you will work on. The cloth should be larger than your screen.
- Lay the TV face down on the sheet.
- Use the screwdriver to detach screws that hold the stand and TV together. There are four screws above the pedestal connected to the TV. Unscrew the two higher bolts first, then remove the lower ones after.
- Lift the screws out.
- Carefully pull the pedestal with the stand attached.
How To Mount A TV On Your Wall
Samsung TVs work with any wall mount that is VESA compliant. Check your purchase for this feature. The wall mount should fit the TV size to avoid damages.
Once you’ve got your wall mount and removed your TV pedestal stand, follow these simple steps:
- Choose a location. When positioning your TV on the wall, you should consider the location, eye level, and the viewing distance.
- Find wall studs and mark them with painter’s tape.
- Hold the mount up the wall in position. Use a level to make sure it is straight.
- Mark the drill holes with a pencil.
- Drill the holes with the right bit.
- Attach the bracket to the wall, and drill the screws to the holes you have made.
- Attach the mounting plate to the TV.
- Lift the TV, and line the mounting arm on the TV and the bracket on the wall. Connect them together until securely fastened.
You got the steps on how to remove Samsung TV stand and mount it on your wall. It is best to do all this with the help of a partner to keep yourself and your TV safe. Another tip: read your instruction manual that comes with your wall mount purchase. Steps to use this fixture vary in brands and models.
February 5, 2021
By: Donna Alden
Are you one of the few individuals who are having a hard time setting up their television? Well, you can make your television work!
February 1, 2021
By: Donna Alden
In every household, TV is an essential part. It has many uses, especially nowadays. Out of all gadgets, a television set can make families closer by watching movies or news.
February 1, 2021
By: Ray Albert
We have always wanted the best audio that won’t delay while we are enjoying home entertainment. And to make sure of it, we have to keep our soundbar synced with our TV