How To Sync A Comcast Remote To Your TV
Technology has allowed us to use multipurpose devices—mobile phones for calls and messages, photography, and entertainment; spectacles for video and audio recording; a laptop and a tablet in one. The possibilities seem endless.
No wonder, we now also got a variety of Comcast remote controls that can connect to, at most, three devices. It can be your TV, your TV box, and another peripheral device, like a home theater, a VCR, or a DVD player.
We will give you an easy guide on how to sync Comcast remote to TV.
Program Comcast Remote To TV
1. Turn your TV on using its remote control or by pressing the power button on the TV body.
2. On your Comcast remote, locate the ‘TV’ button and press it. This button is usually located at the top of your remote.
3. Then locate the ‘Setup’ button. It is also located at the top of your remote. Press it for a few seconds until you see the ‘TV’ button flash red twice.
4. Once the TV button flashes red twice, press 9-9-1. Number buttons are located at the bottom of your remote
5. If you have done the previous step right, the TV button should flash green twice.
6. Then, press the ‘Channel Up’ button repeatedly until the TV turns off. It may turn off quickly or it may take a while. Just keep pressing the button until the TV is off.
7. When your TV is off, press the ‘Setup’ button again to lock in the program.
8. Press the Comcast ‘Power’ button. The TV should turn back on if you have successfully synced the Comcast remote and TV.
If it does not turn on, repeat the process. If it still did not work on the second try, do steps 1 to 5. Then, press the ‘TV’ and ‘Power’ buttons back and forth until it turns off. Once it turns off, press the ‘Power’ button on the Comcast remote. The TV should turn back on if the process is successful.
If it still does not work, repeat steps 1 to 5 and press the ‘Channel Down’ button repeatedly until it turns off. If it turns back on with the Comcast ‘Power’ button, then you have successfully programmed your TV.
If none of these methods worked, contact Comcast customer support for specific codes that go with your Comcast remote control model. Instructions on how to program Comcast remote to TV may differ according to the model. To know which model you have, check the back of the remote for the model number.
Get the most out of your multiple-use devices and level-up your browsing and viewing experience.
Make sure you follow the steps of how to sync Comcast remote to TV correctly. You can also sync your Comcast remote to your TV box, your DVD player, VCR, or home theater. Refer to the device’s instruction manual or contact customer support if you deem your device defective.
February 5, 2021
By: Donna Alden
Are you one of the few individuals who are having a hard time setting up their television? Well, you can make your television work!
February 3, 2021
By: Donna Alden
With technology, the possibilities of repurposing and assembling stuff are endless. Do not be quick to throw old devices into the bin.
February 1, 2021
By: Donna Alden
Wireless devices are handy and convenient. They allow us to move about or keep us entertained while accomplishing other tasks.