How To Unlock A Boost Mobile Phone
What pushes us to unlock a sim is convenience. Do you need your phone for another carrier? Do you need another sim for travel? Whatever your reason might be, we will show you a quick rundown of information relevant to knowing how to unlock a boost mobile phone.
Unlocking A Boost Mobile Phone – Things To Know
A boost mobile unlock is referred to as a DSU or a Domestic Sim Unlock. This allows your device to insert another sim with a different carrier network. There are requirements to consider if you want to know how to unlock a boost mobile phone. Here are some general requirements for unlocking your sim:
- Make sure that the device is capable of SIM unlock. Not all devices are capable of having their SIM slot unlocked.
- The device must NOT be reported as stolen or lost. Otherwise, it loses its eligibility, and they can no longer unlock boost mobile phone.
- The device is actively associated with the Boost Mobile account for at least 12 months.
- The account associated with the device is in good standing.
In addition to these general requirements, Boost Mobile offers military personnel the option for a sim unlock as appreciation for their military service at home and abroad. These are the requirements for military personnel deployed overseas wanting the sim slot unlocked:
- Make sure the device is capable of an international SIM unlock.
- You must be an active member of the United States military,
including any family member under the same account.
- You must be issued overseas deployment papers.
- Your Boost Mobile account must be active and current.
- Your Boost Mobile account must be in good standing.
- Each of your phone numbers is allowed two unlocked devices within a year.
If you have passed all the requirements, you may call Boost Mobile's customer care hotline: 1-888-BOOST-4U to unlock your device.
There are other important things to note if you want to know how to unlock a boost mobile phone:
- If you have attempted, in any way, to tamper with your device to reprogram or activate it on another carrier's network, Boost Mobile can no longer offer you reactivation.
- If Boost Mobile notices an alteration of the device's settings and initial programming, a reactivation is no longer possible.
- Boost Mobile only activates devices that are certified to work with Boost Mobile service. Boost Mobile cannot unlock phones from a different carrier.
NOTE: Check with other carriers to determine if your phone is compatible with their network.
Switching carriers has become an excellent way of getting the best mobile plans at the best prices. Instead of buying a new phone, you just need to know how to unlock a boost mobile phone so that you can switch carriers instead. Competition is tight among mobile plans, which is why finding a plan that's right for you is what matters. Here's how to learn more about mobile hacks.
February 4, 2021
By: Ray Albert
Are you having a hard time setting up your new T-Mobile sim card? Don’t worry too much! This article will teach you how to activate new phone T mobile. Be sure to read until the end.
February 2, 2021
By: Ray Albert
Are you one of the few individuals who are having a hard time setting up their television? Well, you can make your television work!
February 1, 2021
By: Donna Alden
Wireless devices are handy and convenient. They allow us to move about or keep us entertained while accomplishing other tasks.