Elechomes Indoor & Outdoor Antenna
1. Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW and PBS).
2. Fast setup in 3 easy steps ¨C Unwrap, Plug in and Scan channels.
1) Check whether the antenna is correctly connected to your HDTV or 3rd party HD receiver.
2) Scan free channels to watch clear programs. If needed, please reposition the antenna to get better signals.
3) Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. If needed, reposition the antenna in a different location, such as higher on a wall or closer to a window, and face it in the direction of the broadcast tower.
4) Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
- Frequency range: VHF /UHF, 170-860MHz
- Signal range: 50 Miles
- Gain: 25dB
- Max output level: 95dBu
- Impedance: 75¦¸
- Coaxial cable length: 12m
- Power: DC 5V/50mA
- Working voltage: AC100V~140V/50Hz
- 1 x Elechomes HG3925 Antenna
- 1 x Base
- 1 x Antenna Bracket
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Power Box
- 1 x Coaxial Cable (12m)
- 1 x Accessory Bag
- 1 x User Manual
- Try moving the antenna to a different location or aiming it in the direction of the broadcast tower, when you facing issues like weak or intermittent signal.
- Make sure to place the antenna in a location with strong signal and without obstructions between it and the broadcast tower(s).
- This is an amplified antenna; If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again.