The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
- The USB 3.0 Graphic Adapter driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths.
- The flexibility of the common USB 3.0 technology avoid the need to open the computer or struggling with compatibility issues related to the VGA card
- This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 3.0 graphic adapter.
- USB 3.0 multi-display super speed.
- Compatible with USB2.0
- Resolution up to: UXGA: 1600X1200 / WSXGA+:1680X1050, 1920X1080.
Available USB3.0/2.0 hi-speed port.
CPU: Intel single core 1.5GHZ or higher processor.
RAM: 512MB memory or higher.
Net weight: 70g
Package weight: 78g
Pruduct size (L x W x H): 85 x 44 x 15mm
Package size (L x W x H): 240 x 127 x 15mm
1 X USB 3.0 to HDMI/VGA/DVI adapter
1 X CD driver
1,Do not support plug and play, you must install the driver software, our software installation package on the CD, if you can not install please contact us. We will help you solve it.
2,Can not support 2 or more output at the same time. That's mean either VGA image output, either HDMI image output, or DVI-I image output. Can not output at the same time.
4,Please copy the link to your website:https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/image.photo137.com/DOWN_LOAD/AM105500+Diver+Sofeware.rar
5,Download the softweare
6,Install the softweare, then you can use it
Do not support plug and play, you must install the driver software, our software installation package on the CD, if you can not install please contact us. We will help you solve it. 3-in-1 multi-function splitter for converting a USB 3.0 port from your laptop or computer into a display port for any HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI, DVI-I, or VGA ports
Supports up to1080p video resolutions (Full HD). Use with a male to male HDMI, VGA, or DVI cable to connect an external monitor or display device.
Supports video on computers with USB 3.0 ports at a transfer bandwidth of 5 Gbps OS supported: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (latest version update); Not compatible with Mac, apple.
Connect multiple additional monitors to your Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet (one adapter required per monitor).
Widest possible monitor support via DVI-I output and both VGA and HDMI adapters included in box. Supports resolutions up to 2048x1152. Robust built-in USB 3.0 cable to maximize durability.