Paper thin Indoor TV Antenna Black
1. It can be installed in 3 simple steps: just connect the coaxial cables and AC adapter, position the antenna, scan for channels on your TV, and enjoy.
2. Paper-thin design delivers full 1080p HD to any digital-ready television. The combination of its unobtrusive design and powerful reception capabilities make the Leaf a top choice in any home. There are no exposed or distracting antenna parts.The Leaf can be easily hidden behind a picture, bookshelf, or television.
3. It makes easy to watch your favorite shows and ever-increasing monthly expenses. It is an economical solution to gain access to free TV signals and free TV viewing within a 50 mile range of signal sender.
4. 12-month Warranty: We offer our HDTV antenna with one year warranty for quality-related issues.
5. 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: For 30 days after receiving the item, return your undamaged Vikeri items and you will receive a full refund or replacement
Type: Indoor HDTV Antenna
Size (L x W): 33 x 30cm (1inch=2.54cm)
Extended Range: up to 50 miles
Frequency Coverage: VHF-HI 170-240 MHz
UHF 470-860 MHz
Coaxial Cable Length:16.5ft (5m)
USB Cord Length: 3.3ft (1m)
Power Requirement: 5V/30mA
1x HDTV antenna
1x Signal amplifier + coaxial cables
1x 3M double-faced adhesive tape
1x User manual
FREE access to over-the-air digital TV broadcast channels. Support receiving both VHF(170-240 MHz)and UHF(470-860 MHz)channnels which enable you to receive High Definition TV signals from all stations and comes with a 16.5 foot coaxial cable.
Builtin amplifier kit, Within 50-Mile range to access free HD channels (e.g. ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox.) from broadcast tower; plus additional programs the satellite and cable don't offer. The channels availability significantly base on the local terrain (including buildings, hills, trees, and mountains) and your home surroundings. The fewer obstructions, the better for receiving digital signal,or more number of channels.
Works with any HDTV or devices that have built-in ATSC tuner include HDTVs, laptops, PCs. You need only go through your TV manual to make sure that your devices'menu has an option for scanning digital channels.
It is ultra thin and lightweight design and can be hung or laid flat in your house. Easily connected and powered by USB cable or DTV set-top box via coaxial cable, which enable to strengthen the signals,with maximum range reaches up to 50 miles (80km). Super Thin design along with a 16.5 feet coaxial cable allows you to place it almost anywhere ( Table, Window, Wall ).
If you receive only a few channels or the reception is poor, please try to move the antenna, then re-run the channel scan, Placing the antenna higher or closer to a window will improve the reception of the broadcast signals.