Swees [1x2 HDMI Splitter] allows to split same high definition signal from one source (eg: PS3 / XBox 360 / HTPC / Blu-ray player / DVD /) to 2 HDMI displays (eg: HDTV / Plasma / LCD / Projector / Beamer) simultaneously.
- 1 HDMI signal to 2 devices
- Allows you to connect a source to two devices, such as two monitors, projectors, TV
- Input: 1x HDMI 19 - pin Type A female
- Output: 2 x 19 pin HDMI Type A female
- Gold-plated connectors
- Built-in signal amplification
- HDCP, Ultra HD 4Kx2K, high resolutions up to 3840*2160, including 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p and 2160i.
- Compatible with HDMI devices such as receiver, PC, laptop, PS3, Xbox 360, ATV etc.
- Compatible with HDTVs, projectors, monitors and beamers.
- 1 x Swees HDMI Splitter Built-In HDMI Source Cable and USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Notes: Swees is a registeredr trademark and brand in United States and protected by US Trademark Law. Swees, reserves the right to pursue legal responsibility for the abuse of Swees trademark.
This HDMI splitter cable provides an easy solution if you want to connect one HDMI compatible device like Xbox, Blueray, DVD players, PS3, to two visual output devises like an HD TV. It takes a signal from one device such as a Bluray player and will direct to one of two output devices that are plugged into it.
Supports video resolutions up to 4K. Compatible with 4K HDMI video source devices such as desktop and laptop computers and 4K HDMI Televisions and Monitors
Allows you to connect HDMI devices that have integrated HDMI ports, like HDTV, PlayStation 3, Upconvertor DVD Player, LCD Monitor and projectors.
Simple installation and easy operation. No extra drive installation matter