Working Frequency range: 170-240MHz, 470-860MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
1) Excellent reception on FM/VHF/UHF channels.
2) Paintable to match your home décor.
3) Super thin and extremely soft design.
4) Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
Super Easy to Set Up
1) Connect to 'ANT IN' on the back of any digital-ready TV.
2) Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
3) Scan Channels by selecting 'Menu' then 'Channel Search' and you are ready to enjoy your free TV.
Easy to Position
Includes two-sided mounting tape so you can move the antenna freely and find the best location for a high quality signal.
1) Hang on the wall.
2) Stick on the window.
3) Hide behind the TV.
4) Stand on the table or bookshelf. As with any antenna, you may find many variables contribute to your antenna's performance. If your antenna is not working as expected, try one of the following: 1.) Check the antenna is correctly connected to your HDTV or 3rd party HD receiver. 2.) Set the mode to Antenna or Air in the TV's setup menu and re-scan for channels. 3.) Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. If needed, reposition the antenna in a different location. It is best to place the antenna in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna. 4.) This is an amplified antenna; If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances, the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with the signal.