Easy-Link USB Video Capture Card Video Grabber Device AVC08 can hlep you to capture video from an S-Video or Composite video source, as well as the accompanying 2-channel RCA audio, to your Mac OS or Windows computer. This device works with video, PAL and NTSC formats, producing high-resolution videos in an instant, and once you have your digital videos you can even burn them onto DVDs to play back later. With it, save your precious memories from VHS tapes into your Mac/ PC/ iPad/ iPhone.
* Convert VHS home movies to digital format - Connect your VCR, camcorder, or any other analog video source to your PC and capture your audio/video.
* Burn edited video files on to DVD, VCD, SVCD
* Import recorded videos onto your Windows computer or Mac for editing, and make your own compilation
* This analog video capture cable supports a broad range of operating systems, delivering seamless analog video capture for Windows PCs ( Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP) & Mac OS 10.6~10.12.
1. Driver installation first, Software installation second
2. Make sure if you typed the right License Key during the software installation.
3. Make sure if you connected it to the video output port on your VHS device.
4. You may need to do the right configuration in the software according to your video source and PC.
1. The USB Video Capture does not support duplicate any copy-right protected contents. It's against right property.
2. Apple Inc. updated the Mac OS structure since 2018. It will influence all of the Non-UVC compatible USB Video Capture. So almost all the softwares stop the compatibility on MacOS 10.12. The higher version will be unstable or non-working at all.
Connect your VCR, camcorder, or any other analog video source to your Mac / Windows PC. Convert VHS home movies to digital format. Share the captured videos on social media.
Video input: 1 x RCA combined, 1 x S-Video. Audio input: Stereo Audio (RCA). You can capture analog video to your PC from the external sources, such as VCR, Mini DV, Camcorder, VHS Tapes.
Supports NTSC- and PAL-Video Formats. Snap and Print stills from whatever you're watching. Plug and Play, No need power adapter, Small and lightweight, ideal portable solution of video capture.
Compatible with Window 10/ 8/ 7/ XP and Mac OS 10.6~10.13. Not support the latest version V1803 of Windows 10 due to this system is not stable now.
NOTE: Video quality is depended on the VHS tapes viability and quality. If the video format of VHS tapes is not standard, or the rotation speed is not stable (too fast/ slow), it may cause the video can NOT be captured successfully. 12 months worry-free warranty. Please freely contact us for more technical support and service.