What Is The Loudest Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Bluetooth speakers are a music enthusiast's friend. Imagine the portability that comes with your favorite music! But how loud can these portable speakers go? What is the loudest portable Bluetooth speaker? Read on to find out!
A Guide To The Loudest Portable Bluetooth Speaker
In the search for what is the loudest portable Bluetooth speaker, we first have to understand its specifications. Here are a few things to look for in a quality Bluetooth speaker:
- Where will you be using the speaker?
Consider how you will be using the speaker. Here are some tips:
- Something that blends with your décor – If you plan to use it at home, choose aesthetic speakers with a classy and contemporary design.
- Waterproof speaker – If you're fond of the outdoors
- Charging Style
- A standard USB port – For convenience
- Micro-USB port – Convenient for use with power banks
- Bluetooth Version (Bluetooth 4 or better)
- A higher Bluetooth version can give better audio transmission quality.
- Better battery life
- Allows a significant distance between your device and the speakers
- Frequency Response
- Higher range means reproducing better audio.
- Wireless connectivity – For convenience
- Wired connection – So you have an option to hook it up to a sound system
- NFC – Quicker pairing with your devices
- Microphone – For calls and your phone's virtual assistant
How To Find The Loudest Portable Speakers
As we continue to find what is the loudest portable Bluetooth speaker, we considered some of these factors:
- Speaker arrangement – Listen to a song and sit in the same spot while making small arrangements on your speakers. Rooms have different ways of affecting the sound, which is why your minor adjustments can change your entire audio experience.
- Soften room décor – Place rugs on hard floors where sounds usually bounce off. You can also add canvas paintings on the walls. These things will help dampen sounds so that your speakers' sounds won't bounce and clash with other signals playing from your speakers.
- The loudest portable speakers usually have figures measured in dB and W.
- Watts – Measures electrical power by an amplifier, which is usually separate from the speakers. Watts is an exact unit of measurement.
- Decibels (dB) are units used to measure a sound's subjective intensity. What is loud for one person may not be loud for another.
As we factor in every consideration to find the best and loudest portable Bluetooth speaker, we came up with three:
1. The New Soundboks
- 216 W of power
- 126 dB of fantastic sound
- Crisp and clear treble
- Unbelievable bass
2. Soundcore Rave Mini (by Anker)
- Extremely portable
- 80W of power
- 18 hours playtime
- LED light displays
3. Aiwa Exos 9
- 200W of power
- Perfect for outdoors
- Long battery life
- Quick Bluetooth connection to devices
Being a speaker aficionado and critic isn't easy because your ears are so used to crisp, clear, perfect sound. So what is the loudest portable Bluetooth speaker most suitable for you? We hope this article has helped you pick just that. After all, if you must ever drown, drown yourself in the best sound.
October 6, 2020
By: Annie Lexis
There is still confusion about the electronics you’re allowed to bring on a plane. Technology evolves faster than some airline policies.
October 5, 2020
By: Donna Alden
Wireless devices are handy and convenient. They allow us to move about or keep us entertained while accomplishing other tasks.
July 7, 2020
By: Donna Alden
With technology, the possibilities of repurposing and assembling stuff are endless. Do not be quick to throw old devices into the bin.