Being a parent is not easy. Before, you’re used to doing things, but now you can’t because you’re not just thinking about yourself anymore. Wanting the best for your child isn’t bad. It should be what all parents do – to give their child the best things possible. That is why parents use humidifiers for their babies to sleep comfortably. This leads parents to ask what kind of humidifier is best for baby?
Best Humidifier for Your Baby
Having a humidifier can be a big help for your baby. It prevents skin from drying and can also lessen the possibility of nasal congestion. To help you decide what kind of humidifier is best for baby, here are some suggestions:
- Crane Drop Cool Mist Humidifier – The good thing about this one is its affordability. It also doesn’t require a filter, but make sure to use distilled water. It is also quiet, so you won’t worry that your baby will wake up because of this. It is also easy to clean. One of its best features is its 360-degree mist nozzle that you can rotate away from your child.
- Vicks Starry Night Humidifier – To know what kind of humidifier is best for baby, take a look at it. This will surely be your child’s favorite. While maintaining the moisture around, it can project stars onto your ceilings and change into different colors. Your child won’t be scared of the dark anymore because of this humidifier.
- Vicks Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier – This kind of humidifier also doesn’t use a filter. It works with vapor rubs, so it helps, especially if your baby has colds. Just make sure to purchase vapor pads that are safe for children.
- Crane Germ Defense Ultrasonic Warm & Cool Mist Humidifier – If you’re still wondering what kind of humidifier is best for baby, you should check this humidifier. Although it’s a bit expensive than other humidifiers, it’s proven to help prevent bacterial growth and molds. You can also easily change its mist from warm to cool.
- Pure Enrichment MistAire Cloud Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier – Another humidifier that your child will love is this cloud-shaped humidifier. It can also serve as a night light for a child who is afraid of the dark. It has eight glowing colors. You can rotate the colors or pick your child’s favorite. The good thing about this is it safely moisturizes your baby’s room that lasts up to 24 hours.
Knowing what kind of humidifier is best for baby can help you feel at ease. But taking good care of your baby by checking them every once in a while, whenever they are sleeping is still the best thing you could ever do to make your baby sleep comfortably. Knowing that your baby is comfortable will give you peace of mind. Here’s how to learn more about humidifiers.