The MINI SDI to HDMI converter allows HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be shown on HDMI displays while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you fast signal transmission without any loss. For professionals this means that it is now easier to distribute and extend your 3G SDI signal while giving you the ability to display your work on HDMI displays thanks to the built in HDMI converter.
This mini sdi to hdmi converter does not support SD-SDI
Due to compatibility issues, this item does not work with Sony TVs and Blackmagic products.
1.Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s.
2.Supports SMPTE 425M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C.
3.Equalized and re-clocked loop output Integrated audio de-embedder for a maximum of 8 channel, 48 kHz audio.
4.Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080p 50/60 4:2:2 10-bit. 5. Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances.
1.Converts SDI Signal to HDMI:
- 720p/1080i to HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s or 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s);
- 1080p to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s)
2. Input Port: 1 x BNC (SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI)
3.Output Port: 1 x HDMI
4. ESD Protection Human Body Model: +_8kV (air-gap discharge), +_4kV (contact discharge)
5.Power Consumption (Max): 5W
6.Product Dimension: 81mm x 43mm x 23mm
7.Product Weight: 95g
8. Package Contents: 1 X 3G SDI to HDMI converter, 1 X DC US Standard power adapter, 1 X User Manual
Equalized and re-clocked loop output Integrated audio de-embedder for a maximum of 8 channel, 48 kHz audio.
Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080p 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit.
Supports SMPTE 425M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C.
Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances.
Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s.